March 11, 2011 Japan. Sendai Tsunami

March 11, 2011 Japan. Sendai Tsunami

この東北地方太平洋沖地震動画によせられたコメント

東北地方太平洋沖地震情報 TBS News-iチャンネル でライブ配信中

live report happening right now. go see it.
ps3mmoshooter 6 分前
@jenchen81 Oh...that's what it "is"...I was wondering. I thought it was plates shifting. Thanks, I've found God.
marlboroskater 13 分前
@MegaPassion2 I agree with "be strong" but "pray to god"... from the believer point of view he just fucked them good time.

shit like that made me think that this power that we call god probably doesn't care about us and want us to deal with all that crap.

blabraber 17 分前
anoyone else see that guy on the back of a big rig on the brige get swept away :/
4thaMaCSnd0nS 22 分前
something els is strange instead of filming people taht maybe drown ther they could better help them whit that helicopter :S
lyrmatos 29 分前
Rest in peace all people that died
lyrmatos 33 分前
why does shit like this has to happen in the world. it's not right.


最新【東北地方太平洋沖地震】情報